The CLU-777 is a very small form factor PT with huge torque 136 lb-ft and uncompromised resolution and accuracy.
|Payload Max||120 lbs (Center of mass 12" from EL center of rotation)|
|Elevation Torque||136 ft-lbs Continuous|
|Azimuth Torque||136 ft-lbs Continuous|
|Elevation Velocity||70 deg/second (with 48 volt supply)|
|Azimuth Velocity||70 deg/second (with 48 volt supply)|
|Azimuth Range||540 degrees or continuous rotation (optional)|
|Elevation Range||180 deg|
|Encoder Resolution||.000254 deg Azimuth and Elevation|
|Angular Accuracy||Better than 0.016 deg|
|Angular Repeatability||Better than 0.0055 deg|
|Housing||Aluminum with Stainless Steel fasteners|
|IP Rating||IP 67|
RS-232, RS-485, CAN, Ethernet, Device Net
24 to 48 VDC @ 4 amps
Payload Control inside Pan/Tilt
All internal electronics can be controlled and interrogated from host thru main communication channel. No need to pull separate communication lines for payloads.
- 2 RS-232 ports
- 2 RS-485 ports
- 10 I/O points can be assigned as Digital IN digital OUT or Analog IN
- 2 External Encoder inputs
- Stabilization (see Stabilization Module Specs.)
- Elevation Axis can be electronically geared to Azimuth axis at any ratio to create an equatorial mount for example.
- Slip rings for continuous rotation in Azimuth.